Once upon a time, infertile couples had only one choice -to adopt a baby. Today, thanks to modern science, they can still hope to have their natural and biological baby even if they seem to have problems with producing a baby naturally. The staff at the IVF Ontario clinic is superb in their capacity to help couples have their own babies. The infertility Ontario clinics are among the best in the country.
What is IVF?
IVF or in-vitro fertilization is one of the most advanced methods that assist the human reproductive system. In this procedure, the eggs of the woman are collected and fertilized by placing them in direct contact with the sperm in a petri dish. In other words, IVF is the method of uniting the sperm with the egg outside the body in the lab. Once the egg transforms itself into an embryo, this is transferred to the womb where it proceeds into a full term normal pregnancy.
The Advantages of the IVF Procedure
There are many advantages that come with this procedure:
1. No more infertile couple — in many societies being childless is considered a stigma and for no real fault of their own, such couples live their lives with a guilt complex for something that is beyond them. With the IVF procedure, most couples can have their own biological babies and remove this stigma from their life.
2. Planned babies — once upon a time, it was lovely to wait for a pregnancy to happen. Today, we would rather have it when it suits us best. IVF allows you to plan for your babies as the pregnancy is manipulated as per your suitable time outside your body. This is an amazing tool for women who have built careers for themselves and find it very difficult to leave the arrival of babies to chance.
3. Avoiding genetic problems — if the either the woman or man of the couple have genetic problems and they would rather not take a chance on the same defect to be passed on to their children, they could use IVF. In this case, the affected egg and sperm is removed and a donor’s is used instead. In this way, the baby born would not be affected by the parent’s genetic defects.
4. A new hope for couples who missed the boat — IVF also works very well for couples who kept postponing ‘the baby time’ and one day woke up to find that they are almost out of the reproductive cycle time. For these people, time is paramount as they cannot wait for nature to take its course. In such a case, IVF brings along hope for starting a family even in late forties.
5. Pregnancy when you want — more and more people are doing this. They store their eggs and sperms before they cross their mid thirties, when both eggs and sperm are at their healthiest. When they are ready, later on in their life, they use their younger eggs and sperm to have a healthy baby.
Stewart Wrighter has been researching IVF Hamilton Ontario options in order to write an article on the subject for a major news magazine. His wife scheduled an appointment with an infertility Hamilton Ontario clinic to discuss her options.
Find More Infertility Success Articles
A couples experience struggling with secondary infertility. When Zoe started trying for a second baby, she discovered with frustration that it’s not always s…
Video Rating: 0 / 5
- Used Book in Good Condition
Planning to become a parent is a profound experience, at times agonizing, hopeful, stressful, and joyous. Not everyone is able to become pregnant, however. When the journey to parenthood proves challenging, Planning Parenthood will guide prospective parents through the complicated mazes of assisted reproduction and adoption.Specialist authors first describe fertility assistance, surrogacy, and adoption, clearly outlining the requirements of each strategy. They compare the medical, emotional, fi
List Price: $ 18.95
Price: $ 1.00
Originally posted 2015-03-08 17:17:00. Republished by Blog Post Promoter