If you are looking for ways to boost your chances of IVF success, there is much you can do. Steps which can really help include dietary modification, stopping smoking and drinking alcohol, ensuring that your stress levels are not high and, of course, getting enough sleep. In addition, there are some natural therapies which can run alongside conventional IVF treatment which are believed to increase your chances of IVF success. These therapies have been used to help with fertility issues long before the development of IVF. Even now, they are recognised as having a high degree of worth even in our hi-tech age.
Acupuncture has been used as part of Chinese medicine for many hundreds of years and is a commonly recognised fertility treatment for both men and women. It is believed that acupuncture can allow the body’s energy to flow freely, thus unblocking channels which can inhibit fertility. It can also encourage greater blood flow to the reproductive organs.
This very effective procedure can boost your chances of IVF success. It is particularly good for women who have pelvic adhesions and scar tissue with the abdomen which are inhibiting your natural fertility by causing blockages. When done correctly, it is able to gently release tissues naturally. Acupressure is another form of fertility massage which can be performed on specific pressure points with the aim of improving overall fertility.
Castor oil has been used as an external healing agent for many years due to its ability to penetrate the skin and exert its powers on the internal organs. It is well known for helping with conditions such as uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts and endometriosis. Its healing qualities can boost your chances of IVF success and one of the best uses is as a medium for the fertility massage.
If you would like further comprehensive information on how you can significantly increase your chances of IVF success, you might like to consider taking a look at the program, The Full Embrace.
This program will help dramatically improve your chances of becoming pregnant with just one cycle, using techniques which are scientifically proven to work.
It includes full and comprehensive information about how to use the natural treatments above to boost your chances of IVF success.
Elena Vincent –
About the Author:
Elena writes on a range of issues relating to female health and fertility.
- Hospital GUIDEC gynecology training materials » Xiaoaxiao’s health blog
- What Can I Do to Increase Sperm Count Naturally? | Article Buster
- Is there a surgery for type 2 diabetes to temporarily stop the need of insulin? | 4 U ALL Information
- Uterine Fibroids Endometrial Ablation | Fibroids Treatment
- Castor Oil Rosemary Hair Benefits | Vissa Studios
- VIDEO Y LETRA – Scar Tissue de Red Hot Chili Peppers | MUSICA DE Scar Tissue de Red Hot Chili Peppers Cancion de Scar Tissue de Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Scar Tissue, Leg Pain:- Julie, Orem Utah | Utah Spine & Sport | Chiropractic, Acupuncture & Rehab Center of Utah
- Facts About Women Reproductive System | TipsOfSEO.com|SEO Tips Blog
- Effect of methotrexate and leucovorin on female reproductive tract of albino rats. | Tips For Weight Loss
- Adhesions After Hysterectomy: Symptoms Of Bowel, Pelvic Adhesions
- Symptoms of endometrial hyperplasia! Type and prevention of uterine fibroids | Knowledge of disease
- Ways to Quit Drinking Alcohol – Help to Control Alcohol Addictions
- Affordable Vasectomy Procedures Abroad | Fertility Treatment Abroad
- Lysis of Pelvic Adhesions | Medical Transcription Samples
- The Reproductive System at a Glance | Free Medical Books, Medical Textbook, Medical EBook Online
- Main Recipes » Blog Archive » RHCP (Big Day Out) Scar Tissue + Crazy Crowd 2000
- Natural Fertility Supplements – Will they Deliver the results? | King of the Bop
- When the Man is the Infertility Cause | Acne Treatment Products, Tips & Reviews
- another complex ovarian cyst [pelvic adhesions] [partial hysterectomy] | Women’s Health
- In Vitro Fertility for Solving Infertility Issues | Health care
Originally posted 2013-05-14 21:24:29. Republished by Blog Post Promoter