When beginning the process of IVF, it is easy to feel that everything is now out of your control and in the hands of the professionals However, there is much you can do to increase your chances of a pregnancy and there are a number of tips for IVF success which you might like to consider.
First of all, if you have the time, preparation is the key. Ideally, it is good to begin laying the groundwork for a pregnancy at least 3 months beforehand. However, if you do not have this time available before your first round of treatment, never fear, it is better to start late than never!
Bear in mind that the lifecycle for both eggs and sperm is around 90 days. This means that steps you take now to improve the quality and quantity of each will come to fruition about 3 months from now. However, many things you do between now and then which will help.
One of the best tips for IVF success is to improve your diet. Good nutrition is the key, and eating organic nutrient-dense foods is vital for healthy eggs and sperm. You should avoid refined carbohydrates and sugar, trans-fats, alcohol and caffeine and base your diet around wholefoods, fresh fruits and vegetables, beans nuts and seeds. You might also want to consult your doctor about taking a pre-natal supplement.
Relaxation is vital, with stress being an invisible defeator of the IVF process. We’ve all heard stories of couples desperately trying to conceive who have finally achieved a pregnancy when they stop trying and forget about it. It is strongly believed that the stress is a prohibitive factor and this is much the same for IVF, with the management of stress being one of the most popular tips for IVF success. Try to manage your stress levels as best you can. If you have a stressful job, try to take time out and think consciously about what makes you feel relaxed and practice it! If it is the procedure itself which is causing problems, try to take a couple of days away with your partner when you can. Does reading, massage or gentle exercise help? Whatever suits you best, make sure you practice it. There are even CD’s available which are specifically designed for IVF patients to aid relaxation.
Increasingly, acupuncture is featuring in the top tips for IVF success. There is some evidence to suggest that women who undergo acupuncture during the IVF procedure have a much improved success rate. Indeed, some fertility doctors now recommend acupuncture routinely and you may wish to ask your own IVF doctor what her views are and whether she can recommend a practitioner.
If you would like further comprehensive information on how you can significantly increase your chances of IVF success, you might like to consider taking a look at the program, The Full Embrace.
Specifically designed to teach you exactly what to do before in vitro fertilization, this program is full of the best tips for IVF success will help dramatically improve your chances of becoming pregnant with just one cycle, using techniques which are scientifically proven to work.
Elena Vincent –
About the Author:
Elena writes on a range of issues relating to female health and fertility.
- Stress Management Exercises
- The Best and Worst Jobs | The Most Popular Person Now
- Stress Management Author Asks “Which Will Cost You More: The Recession or Stress?” | Feel It Love It
- Benefits programs tax-preparation software | coercs
- Preparing to Succeed « High Technology Business Development
- Reduce Cholesterol By Lowering Your Trans Fat Intake | Cholesterol Lowering Foods
- » nhl ccm jerseys-nhl kids jerseys-und, butnjian! “The th exercis|new jersey devils youth jersey
- Exercis again « Caroline's Blog
- 5 1/2 months pregnant with a stressful job…..? | Work Email Survey
- Wine Wipes » Blog Archiv » Monday’s with Mojo: The Crowding Out Theory
- Are Vitamins Really Necessary for our Childrens Health and Good Nutrition?
- Dealing With Stress in Stirum North Dakota | Stress Management Tips
- Pressure on FDA to Enforce Honest Labeling of Trans Fats « OrganicAuthority.com – Organic Blog
- Seven Reasons to Eat Organic Fruits and Vegetables – Essential Things You Should Know | Niche Volumes
- Patience in Preparation – How Cooking Methods Add and Detract from Optimal Health | LittleStomaks
- What is the best weight loss product out there that you have found? | Frases cortas y celebres
- Life-style and Job Stress | FourPx Articles
- The Impact of Good Nutrition on Breast Cancer | Your risk of developing breast cancer might be one in nine; however, it may be higher or lower depending on additional risk factors. It is important to know the factors that can drive your risk for t
- Secrets Of Trading Success From Mr. Bill Part 3 | Asset Investing
- 7 days program to Stress management
Originally posted 2013-05-12 09:07:59. Republished by Blog Post Promoter