This great low impact workout will tone your butt, tighen your arms and sculpt you waist. Great for beginners and designed for pregnant women who want to be …
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Maternity Acupressure… so what is it? Very simply it’s a series of natural techniques used to induce labor from the comfort of your own home. This results in a shorter labor during the birthing process, because by the time you arrive at the hospital your cervix has already begun to dilate. When applied correctly, this safe, proven process has been shown to stimulate natural contractions associated with childbirth. Midwives and professional Doulas have been using acupressure to induce labor for years and years, both to gently begin the delivery process and to alleviate the pressure, pain, and discomfort associated with going through labor.
If you can press gently with your thumb, you can perform pregnancy acupressure. It doesn’t require any previous experience: these very hands-on methods can be performed by you or your partner with only minimal instruction. It’s very simple for even the most basic novice to locate the acupressure points, and once shown where they are these can be stimulated to induce the early stages of labor. Stimulation of these specific points within a woman’s body have been proven to induce labor in over 80% of women within just a few short hours. Delivery time in the hospital is significantly reduced because you’ve already started labor naturally from within the comfort of your own home. The onset of these contractions will continue to dilate your cervix, and the techniques you learn can be utilized throughout the birthing process to help a mother who might be having problems pushing her baby through the birth canal.
The Maternity Acupressure Guide is an amazing system that will teach you how to have a safe, quick, and easy childbirth. Thousands of women who have already utilized this plan have had fantastic experiences both inside and outside of the delivery room. You can read about their experiences and browse their glowing testimonials: once these techniques are at your fingertips you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to learn the following:
* How to prevent nausea and vomiting during the labor process.
* Methods for calming anxiety and nervousness during the birthing process – whether you’re a first-time mom or you’ve already had children.
* Techniques that allow you to use maternity acupressure to turn a posterior baby.
* How to soothe and reduce your labor pains and symptoms with just a few pressure points.
* Increased dilation of the cervix, leading to a much easier delivery of your child.
* Techniques to strengthen your contractions, providing for a shortened labor and a quicker delivery process.
In addition, you’ll learn fantastic facts about the best birthing positions. These go hand in hand with the maternity acupressure guide, and can have great benefits such as reducing childbirth pain, shorten labor, and help lessen the chance of an episiotomy or medical intervention. These positions will also promote a better supply of oxygen for your baby and reduce fetal distress during the birth itself.
Check out the Maternity Acupressure Guide, backed by a 100% guarantee and thousands of already happy parents. And once your baby is born, be sure to check out The Frog and the Princess Baby Boutique!
- Undated, wire bound 44 week calendar allows mom to be to create a unique keepsake of her pregnancy experience
- Calendar includes guided text for journaling and stickers for appointments and pregnancy milestones
- Includes guided text for journaling, basic medical information and helpful tips
- When open the calendar is 19″ long x 95″ wide
- CR Gibson invented the first baby book in 1898, and since then families around the globe have depended on CR Gibson as their provider of memory books, social books, stationery and photo albums
Create a special keepsake of the time spent waiting for Baby Undated, wire bound 44 week calendar includes helpful medical information and tips plus guided text for journaling and stickers for appointments and pregnancy milestones. Open the calendar is 19″ x 9.5″ . Makes a great gift for any expectant mom. For almost 140 years, starting with the creation of the very first baby book in 1898, families around the world have depended on C.R. Gibson as their number one provider of products that celeb
List Price: $ 16.00